We are one of the very few small to medium sized firms that have a dedicated audit and assurance team.
We have experience with profit and non-profit organisations, small to medium sized enterprises, non-listed entities and subsidiaries of foreign listed entities. McBain McCartin & Co is one of approximately 40 Australian firms registered with the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) entitling the firm to undertake the audit of US public companies and their subsidiaries.
We have extensive experience in the audit of manufacturing, aged care and agricultural industries,
Our audit and assurances services are broad and include but are not limited to
- Statutory audit of companies and associations
- Audit of family operated businesses
- Audit of Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF)
- Audit of trust accounts for Accountants, Estate Agents and Solicitors
- Due diligence reviews undertaken when a business is being purchased or sold
- Not for profit organisations
- Agreed upon procedures reviews
- Preparation of statutory financial statements
Please contact our office to discuss your audit and assurance requirements.